Fashion Make-up Nails Hair Food Tutorials Coming up Other refresh follow

A little bit about me;

Why hello there! The name is Anna & I'm 21 years old. I'm currently in beauty school, trying to learn the ropes of being a hair stylist. My random blog will include my daily life, hauls, reviews, & tutorials :) Hope you enjoy & follow! xo Get your ipsy! http://www.ipsy.com/r/954s
Instagram

let's chat!




Special thanks
Template was made by Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


N.A.C. Week 5 - Blue Nails
Friday, April 12, 2013 | 0 comments
Hey guys, 
Sorry I'm one day late posting this! But I was so tired last night. 
But anyways let's get started!

What you need:
- base coat
- top coat
- navy blue nail polish
- white nail polish
- white acrylic paint
- red sparkly nail polish
- water
- stripper brush
- dotting 

Always prep nails before painting them.
 I'm using ESSIE 'all in one base'.

Next paint the nails a navy blue color, I did 2-3 coats. 
I'm using CHINA GLAZE '#948 first mate'

Now using the stripper brush & the white acrylic paint, we're going to draw something like mountains on the tips of the nails, as shown below. 
Fill in the tips with either white nail polish or the white acrylic paint. 
 I'm using ESSIE 'blanc'. I did 2 coats of this.

Next were going to be using the dotting tool & red sparkly nail polish to make the hearts. 
Make 2 dots horizontally, & drag the 2 dots to the bottom of the center, like so. 
Do 3 hearts on each of the nails. I'm using SALLY HANSEN 'red carpet'.

Let dry & top coat, I'm using SECHE VITE 'dry fast top coat'.

& we're done! Hope you guys enjoyed this easy tutorial, see you guys next week for N.A.C. Week 6 - Violet Nails! I'll try to post up my hauls from these 2 weeks!




FUTURE
PAST