Fashion Make-up Nails Hair Food Tutorials Coming up Other refresh follow

A little bit about me;

Why hello there! The name is Anna & I'm 21 years old. I'm currently in beauty school, trying to learn the ropes of being a hair stylist. My random blog will include my daily life, hauls, reviews, & tutorials :) Hope you enjoy & follow! xo Get your ipsy! http://www.ipsy.com/r/954s
Instagram

let's chat!




Special thanks
Template was made by Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


N.A.C. Week 4 - Green Nails
Tuesday, April 9, 2013 | 0 comments
Hey guys, 
Sorry bout the late post! Just been so busy.
So l'll be doing 2 N.A.C. this week, green & blue. This one will be on the green nails that was suppose to be for last week. I did a gradient/ombre look for this one. Lets get started!
What you need:
- base coat
- top coat
- light green polish
- medium green polish
- dark green polish
- lagoon blueish green polish
- sponge


Always prep the nails with a base coat. I'm using ESSIE 'all in one base'.

Next using a dark green nail polish, paint all the nails with one coat. 
Let dry and do another coat. I'm using CHINA GLAZE '#665 gussied up green'.

Now using the sponge, I'm going to use a tone that's a bit lighter then then green tone and apply that to the sponge then lightly patting that on my nail. 
Make sure you leave some of the dark green showing. 

I'm using two types of nail polish for this BARIELLE SHADES '#5145 green opal' 
& CHINA GLAZE '#954 cha cha cha'.

Once that's done drying were gonna use the light green polish. 
Apply the polish to the sponge & gently pat on your nails. 
 Leave some space in between the medium green polish. 
I'm using CHINA GLAZE '#720 paper chasing' & '#719 entourage'.

Time for the lagoon blue. Apply on sponge and apply on bottom of nails.

 Im using NUBAR '#G172 cotton candy' & NYX 'be jeweled'.

You can finish with a top coat or do some random designs like I did. 
I used black acrylic paint for this & top coated with SECHE VITA 'dry fast top coat'.
Tune in on Thursday for N.A.C. Week 5 - Blue nails! Also some haul post coming up!

FUTURE
PAST