Fashion Make-up Nails Hair Food Tutorials Coming up Other refresh follow

A little bit about me;

Why hello there! The name is Anna & I'm 21 years old. I'm currently in beauty school, trying to learn the ropes of being a hair stylist. My random blog will include my daily life, hauls, reviews, & tutorials :) Hope you enjoy & follow! xo Get your ipsy! http://www.ipsy.com/r/954s
Instagram

let's chat!




Special thanks
Template was made by Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


DIY Easy St.Patty's Nails!
Thursday, March 13, 2014 | 0 comments
Hey guys!
Sorry I been MIA for the longest time! Just haven't had the time/motivation to blog, but now I'm back & hopefully for good! St.Patrick's Day is just right around the corner, & what better way to show off your green than nails?! This tutorial is easy & simple! Let's get started!

What you need:
- Base Coat
- Top Coat
- Green Nail polish
- Gold Nail polish
- Green acrylic paint
- Sparkly gold stripper polish
- Cuticle oil

First prep your nails with a base coat. 
A base coat protects & helps staining of your nails. I'm using OPI's Nail Envy. 
Next using a green polish, we're going to make a diagonal tip (I did all my nails except the ring finger). I actually am using 2 different types of green for this. First 2 coats will be OPI's 'green-wich village' than I'm going to put a pretty sheer shimmery green on top of that. I'm using CHINA GLAZE's 'entourage'. 
On the ring finger do the same but with a gold polish. I'm using OPI's 'love. angel. music. baby'.
 After using green acrylic paint & a stripper brush, outline the diagonal tip as shown for the green tips. For the gold use a gold stripper polish. I'm using L.A. COLOR's ART DECO '24k glitter'.  For the green tips do another line underneath the green with the gold, & vice-versa on the gold tips. Wait for everything to completly dry, top coat; I'm using color club 'clear top coat' & finish off with cuticle oil!
Simple & easy for St. Patrick's day! You could also switch out the colors for an everyday look! 
Goodluck & Happy St.Patty's day! xo

Labels: , , , ,


FUTURE
PAST