Fashion Make-up Nails Hair Food Tutorials Coming up Other refresh follow

A little bit about me;

Why hello there! The name is Anna & I'm 21 years old. I'm currently in beauty school, trying to learn the ropes of being a hair stylist. My random blog will include my daily life, hauls, reviews, & tutorials :) Hope you enjoy & follow! xo Get your ipsy! http://www.ipsy.com/r/954s
Instagram

let's chat!




Special thanks
Template was made by Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Nail Art Challenge!
Monday, March 4, 2013 | 0 comments
Hey guys!
Woot woot, first blog post! What good timing since it's the beginning of a new month. Since this is the first blog post, I'm going to start it off with the NAIL ART CHALLENGE! I'm sure some of you have seen/heard this challenge before, it has gone on for awhile now, but for those who don't let me explain what its all about.
First the nail art challenge is a challenge for the month, requiring a nail art design everyday. But honestly I think everyday is a bit over doing it. So therefore, I'm going to do it every week instead. I know, I know that's not very fair, so with the nail art design I do every week, I will show you how I do each one. I think that sounds fair enough. Okay now time for the list!

COLORS:

  1. Red Nails
  2. Orange Nails
  3. Yellow Nails
  4. Green Nails
  5. Blue Nails
  6. Violet Nails
  7. Black & White Nails
  8. Metallic Nails
  9. Rainbow Nails
  10. Gradient Nails
PATTERNS:

   
   11. Polka dots
   12. Stripes
   13. Animal Print
   14. Flowers
   15. Delicate Print
   16. Tribal Print
   17. Glitter
   18. Half Moons
   19. Galaxies
   20. Water Marbled

INSPIRATION:

   21. Inspired by a Color
   22. Inspired by a Song
   23. Inspired by a Movie
   24. Inspired by a Book
   25. Inspired by Fashion
   26. Inspired by a Pattern
   27. Inspired by Artwork
   28. Inspired by a Flag
   29. Inspired by a Supernatural
   30. Inspired by a Tutorial

Hope you guys are ready to learn some nail art designs! :)

Labels: , , ,


FUTURE
PAST